What will the apprentice be doing?
As a customer service apprentice you will deliver exceptional customer service and build personable relationships with our customers and service providers.
Duties will include;
- Resolve service issues
- Raise adhoc and additional orders
- Raise/update scheduled collection orders
- Add/update/maintain contacts and information
- Assist Account Managers with new contracts
- Use of spreadsheets to input data
- Answering and transferring calls
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service
- Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT (if GCSE 9-4/A-C is not already achieved)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent Customer Account Executive
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English & Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential