Based primarily at Epsom business centre, focusing on the company’s key objectives of providing high quality customer service and maximisation of revenue by exceeding clients expectation and cross selling services such as meeting rooms and IT. Help ensure the business centre run efficiently in line with company policies and procedures. Work with the centre and management team to achieve personal and business goals in line with performance indicators set on a weekly basis.
Your main duties will include;
- Responsibility for reception and front of house
- Create high quality first impression to clients and visitors to the business centre clients (both internal and external)
- Efficient and timely management of all centre activities required
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent delivery of service at the highest quality of efficiency and professionalism at all times.
- Close working relationship with centre clients and management team
- Responsibility for centres over all presentation to high standards at all times
- Pro-active and effective client relationships where ever possible
- Professional, friendly and mature business acumen at all times
Future ProspectsCity skyline is a small company with 2 centres and 5 staff. The roles are mainly sales or operations. The serviced office sector has expanded steadily over the past 10 years however the pandemic has increase demand further to meet the need for flexibility. The sectors now offers a wide variety of career opportunities across the UK.
Reality CheckIt is essential that you are reliable and able to start work on time ready to meet and greet clients and visitors when they arrive. There are many different tasks that can come up at short notice and is vital that you can prioritise your time and always be polite and professional.
- High level communication,
- Well organised,
- Good time management
- Can work well with pressure as required
- Excellent social skills
- Polite and friendly and reliable
Ideally you will have A*-C/9-4 maths and English or equivalent.
However, the College would consider applicants with grade D/3 (or equivalent) in these areas with the expectation that the successful candidate would have to complete functional skills level 2 within the first year of the apprenticeship.
The candidate will work along side 2 other members of the team who have many years of experience within the serviced office sector.
You will also attend South Thames College for your off the job training;
The Customer Service Standard will enable apprentices to deliver high quality products and services to customers of their organisation. The course will cover understanding the different needs of customers and managing their expectations. The apprentice will also understand their organisation's core values, policies and procedures including any complaints processes and digital media policies.