Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Regularly maintaining the company inbox
- Manage incoming and outgoing emails
- Processing invoices for clients
- Inputting the client details on spreadsheet and maintaining the database on regular basis
- Assisting with company social media page
- Contribute in business development and maintaining own clients
On successful completion of apprenticeship, there is an opportunity for progression, being a permanent member of staff and supporting less experienced staff.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Excel and Word)
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate well
- Experience of dealing with clients over the phone will be desirable
- Positive attitude
- Keen and go getter
GCSE English and maths 3-9/A-D
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.