What will the apprentice be doing?
- As an Associate working as part of the Customer Service team, you’ll acquire a holistic view of our business, seeing firsthand the outcome of our business decisions
- You will also meet and partner with people from other business functions, to build your awareness of how we operate, and discover how a career in Customer Service can add value to what we do, at every opportunity
- Whilst doing a real job within the customer service team you will also be studying towards your Customer Service apprenticeship qualification
- You will receive expert knowledge and training both on the job and with a top-quality external training provider either face to face in a classroom setting or online
- You will be surrounded by support from your peers, manager and mentor
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The qualification should take approximately 18 months to complete and will be fully funded by us. At the end of your study you will receive your Customer Service Specialist Level 3 qualification and have a promising career ahead of you
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- If you’re looking for an unforgettable journey
- The chance of something huge. Something global
- A Customer Service Apprenticeship with TJX Europe is where it can all begin
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade Level 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 4) Essential