- Answering calls and taking accurate and detailed messages always emailing the person who the message is for. Provide a polished, confident, and eloquent service to all clients and candidates in every possible communication that you have with them.
- Calling candidates to assess suitability for the role(s) they have applied for and booking them into register with us.
- Loading new registrations and calling the last 2 companies they have worked for to conduct a research call.
- Screening potential candidates on their work history over the phone.
- Calling candidates about jobs.
- Conducting candidate availability calls.
- Research calls to gather information on companies.
- Sourcing Leads.
- Cherry picking candidates and reach out calls for specific job roles.
- Taking candidate feedback and loading onto ITRIIS.
- Carrying out client drops where appropriate with your line manager.
- Scanning and electronically filing candidate ID and other documents.
- Meeting and greeting visitors assertively and professionally.
- Registering candidates for lower-level roles and acting looking after them until they are placed in employment.
- Conducting speculative calls to local companies on behalf of your candidate.
Could lead to a full time permanent job
- Strong communication skills
- Superb IT Skills
- Creative with an interest in outreach via social media platforms
- Team player
- Good timekeeping
- Eagerness to learn
GCSE English and Maths 3-9/A-D (or equivalent)
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.