Committed to continuous improvement and personal development? Looking to join an innovative team?
If the above applies to you then this role might just be the one where you can control your career path! Remit Training are recruiting on the behalf of our client Careshield who are looking to continuously grow, and with Apprentices' in the business at the moment the opportunities are endless! As an Apprentice you'll be helping to provide an effective and efficient client service for new and existing customers. Where you'll need to utilise our clients relevant computer systems and knowledge base to provide first contact resolution and next step information for all enquires that come through!
Main Responsibilites & Duties:
- Assist with the onboarding of existing or new customers; This will include the importing of data, advising clients on the correct process and to deliver training online or face to face
- Deal with some outgoing calls; Liaise and communicate with care home managers and other contacts to help drive course usages and to launch new products or services to clients
- Assist internally; You'll be supporting the Sales team, account managers and the platform team
- Assist externally; Respond to inbound calls in a timely matter, logging issues, online chat and email support
- Help with Product and Marketing Campaigns; Support the Head of Marketing on the development and launch of campaigns
- Assist with Care Home Contact Management; You'll learn and become confident enough to create and manage your own pipeline of tasks
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you'll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company will also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives).
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Intermediate level understanding of Excel
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Honesty and integrity
- Desired qualifications include English and maths at GCSE grade C/4 and above, or the Functional Skills equivalent
- Remit Training offer support for an Apprentice to acheive Functional Skills Level 2 on their program
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Level 1/Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)