Typical duties will include:
- Filing and retrieval
- General administrative duties
- Using Microsoft Office packages
- Using office equipment
- Updating client files
- Printing, scanning, copying
- Using bespoke case management software
The ideal candidate for this role will have a keen interest in pursuing a career within the legal sector.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to discuss a full-time, substantive role within the organisation (if appropriate for both the apprentice and the employer).
The legal profession offers lots of different progression routes, from full-time Legal Assistant, right the way through to Legal Executive and Solicitor.
- IT and keyboard skills
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Team worker
- Communicates with clients and other team members
- Professional outlook
- Upbeat, and personable manner
- Willing to take instruction and work in a confidential environment
- Good attitude to work and people
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Good standard of general education.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)