Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver excellent customer service on reception
- Respond to emails and answering customer calls
- General office administration tasks
- Manage stock levels and supplies
- Use of Sage and other software to manage orders and invoices
- Liaising with colleagues and customers
There is the opportunity to progress into a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
If you can master customer service skills, you can take your career in so many directions. employers really value people who can speak confidently, know how to deal with customers’ needs and have great telephone skills.
Could progress into a full-time position upon completion.
- Organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- IT skills
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Passion and confidence
- Must be a team player
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to learning new skills
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)