Duties will include:
- Telephone and front of house (confidence and communications skills are an advantage)
- Working in a busy office environment
- Inputting data
- Booking appointment
- Arranging transport and working closely with owner drivers
- Contacting Insurance Companies, Local Businesses, Hire Companies, and many other connected parties throughout the process
- Also arranging collection/deliveries and taking payments
Once completed there is potential for full-time employment.
Please consider how you will get to work each day.
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Keen to learn
- Attention to detail
- Able to listen take notes and give clear precise information
Ideally GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English, there is a possibility to study towards these qualifications as part of your apprenticeship.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)