Day to day duties include:
- Covering shifts with clients via email/phone
- Liaising with staff members to cover shifts
- Emailing and phoning potential clients looking for available work that TrueArk can pick up
- Handling staff information such as application forms, DBS & staff paperwork
- Keeping excel systems up-to-date
- General office admin work
You will be working alongside two other office staff in order to complete daily tasks and work towards company goals on a weekly basis.
This apprenticeship could lead to full-time employment with TrueArk and the opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge of the Healthcare sector.
This job role will involve contact over the phone/email with staff and customers alike. It will be mainly based in an office behind a computer. There is also an 'on-call' phone that staff and customers are free to phone at any hour in the week.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Good knowledge of Office 365 programmes such as Excel & Word
- Good communications skills
- Good with people
- Attentive listener
At least a GCSE (or equivalent) grade 4 or C in English & Maths is essential, the same in ICT would be preferred but is not required.
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship.