Duties to include:
- Assist with FTE reports and data are accurate and up to date
- Utilise the appropriate systems to ensure accurate recording of employee and other data ensuring that confidentiality of data is maintaining at all time.
- Respond to enquiries for information regarding staffing whereabouts and reporting queries
- A editor of the Customer Service Intranet Site
- Support and work with all members of the Planning and Resource team to ensure goals are met and a seamless service is provided by CSD.
- Support the Planning and Resource team in all aspects of resource planning, reporting and amendments.
- Utilise the appropriate systems (WFO,QM, Excel) to ensure accurate recordings of employee and other data and maintained at all times ( shifts, personal information , Logins for different systems)
- Assist in processing email communication into planning tools of authorised absences, absenteeism, break and shift changes to support the contact centre business needs.
The pay for this Apprenticeship is £6.70 an hour, which equates to £251.25 per week.
75% of apprentices that successfully complete their apprenticeship, remain with the company 30% of those transfer to a different department within the business during second year.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Planning and interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail and high standards of delivery
- Right first time philosophy
- Impeccable all round oral and written communication
- Computer literacy
- Quick to react and a desire to get the job done
- Strong team player
- Flexible approach
GCSE or equivalents at 4/C grades in maths and English.
- Level 2 - Customer service practitioner
- Functional Skills if required