Jelly James Publishing is looking for motivated candidates who are keen to broaden and gain experience within a growing education publishing company.
This role is broad and will immediately immerse you into the business and its operation. Your role will be dynamic and always evolving. By the end of the apprenticeship, you will leave with a good understanding of the value chain of the business, its huge impact on the customers, its business processes, customer administration systems and interaction processes.
We greatly value the skills and knowledge that you will bring to us and we will enhance these so that you have the opportunity to not only harness your skills but develop a broad range of business and interpersonal skills.
An added bonus is that the company will sponsor your apprenticeship where you will attend College once a week and gain a qualification in Customer services.
Some of the many tasks that you will be involved with are:
- Calling customers and setting up customer subscriptions
- Working within a team to manage customer accounts
- Generating Customer care monitoring reports
- Working with customers to gain feedback
- Attending education shows and engaging with senior leaders in education
- Generating social media presence and managing social media
- Designing customer focused business information and generating business growth and impact
JellyJames supports apprentices and our apprentices leave the company securing exceptional opportunities. Be part of a rewarding company that enjoys supporting apprentices in a caring environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the apprentice to gain a real business understanding and develop your skills within a company that thrives on giving its customers the services that they expect. If the apprentice can demonstrate his/her motivation and professionalism to work the company will consider a full-time job at the end of their contract.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, use initiative and build rapport with both colleagues and customers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package and G-Suite
- Good time management skills, manage workload efficiently and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Desire to lean and grow within an organisation
GCSE in English and maths, grades A*-D/3-9 or equivalent.
- Level 2 Customer service practitioner apprenticeship standard
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge or Harrow Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Booklet
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role