Duties here will include:
- Working on reception
- Meeting with customers
- Booking appointments
- Taking incoming calls and making outgoing calls
- Working on our database – inputting customer details, placing order
- Keeping track of orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- General administration duties to include filing, photocopying, sorting orders, picking orders
- You will also work in the back office sorting orders ensuring a high customer service at all times
Full time position upon completion of the apprenticeship. Progression opportunities available for the right candidate.
Please be aware you will be working in the company and may also be required to attend Alliance Learning for day release training once a month.
Being a precision manufacturer, we will expect high standards to detail.
We are looking for a loyal trustworthy person with good attention for detail.
GCSE grades 4+ / A-C (or equivalent) in English and maths.
The successful applicant will be working towards an Intermediate Customer Service Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning, gaining valuable skills, knowledge and behaviours of working within an office environment. You will also achieve an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.