One of the main responsibilities for this role is reception duties and you will be the first port of call for all customers. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate with a confident and professional telephone manner.
The right candidate will have a good attention to detail, as they will be required to carry out data-entry such as the inputting of supplier invoices, as well as raising customer enquiries and projects.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a willingness to learn new skills.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Reception (You will be the first port of call for answering all incoming phone calls) Providing excellent customer service
- Monitoring and responding to enquiries coming through via our website, and via email
- Data entry – such as the input of supplier invoices via Sage 50 Accounts
- Raising enquiries and projects on our bespoke web-based enquiry system
- Arranging appointments and visits, for managers and engineers
- Assisting management with general office duties such as ordering materials, organising paperwork for projects
- General office duties such as filing, scanning, dealing with outgoing and incoming post
We would encourage further development and training for the right candidate, following the completion of the apprenticeship.
- Office based in Coalville.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Basic knowledge of Microsoft packages such as office, word, excel and outlook is essential.
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
GCSE grade 4 or above in English and maths (or equivalent).
- Level 2 - Customer Service Practitioner
- Day/Block release to Stephenson College, Coalville (Part of the SMB Group)
- Functional skills if necessary
- On-the-job training
- Off-the-job training