Purpose of the role:
To be an integral part of the branch customer service team by offering high levels of customer service and quality resolutions to buyer, vendor, and third party queries and disputes.
- First point of contact for all incoming calls & queries
- Direct all calls to relevant departments
- Providing end-to-end query resolution service where possible
- Assist with collections and deliveries bookings
- Help to locate vehicle packs
- Record queries accurately and efficiently
- Take on general customer service duties as required in order to meet the needs of the department and the site as a whole
- Escalate more complex issues to the senior Customer Service team
There may be a permanent role available for the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship.
There is no public transport to site, so you will need access to your own transport. Parking is available on site. Smart work attire is required. Lunch should be brought to the workplace. There are shops available locally, but not within walking distance.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good administration skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Team player, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
GCSE or equivalents at grades A - C (7-4) in English and maths.
Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce. As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2 On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
- Level 2 in Customer Service