As the Apprentice, what will you be overall responsible for?
- Day to day operation of a CAFM (computer aided facility management) and Financial system – training provided
- Day to day liaison and updates with key customers
- Day to day liaison and updates with management team
- Day to day liaison and organisational assistance to the engineering team
- Keeping CAFM database up to date, ensuring that Service Level Agreements and targets (key performance indicators)
- Understand, anticipate, and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard
- We are looking to invest in talent and provide excellent development opportunities - CBRE is an international company.
What can we offer you?
Free Tea and coffee, use of microwave.
Close to the train station therefore easy access
In the centre of town, therefore easy to get to and can use 1hr lunchbreak to go shopping if you wish to
Will be part of a brilliant fast paced team and therefore able to build relationships with the team, management, suppliers, customers and key stakeholders
- Good PC Skills with experience in Word, Excel & Outlook
- Teamwork skills
- Good basic written and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion to learn
- Ability to take ownership of work
- Strong Customer Focus
- Smart appearance
- Be flexible to work outside of core office hours from time to time
- Passes in maths and English at GCSE or equivalent are required
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12 Months Apprenticeship you will have achieved a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Qualification