- Meeting and greeting clients and offering refreshments
- Answering incoming emails/enquiries and, if necessary, directing them to the relevant individual
- Booking appointments
- Clerical duties involving, sorting post, faxing, filing and scanning
- Excellent customer service with emphasis on sales
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
- Legal administration support such as, opening files, typing and other legal and office administration support as required
Full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship. Progression opportunities available for the right candidate.
Please be aware you will be working in the company and may also be required to attend Alliance Learning for the day release training.
- Good keyboard skills
- IT skills including, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Data Base and Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
GCSE Grade C and above (or equivalent) in the main academic subjects such as English and Maths.
- The successful applicant will be working towards an Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning, gaining valuable skills, knowledge and behaviours of working within an office environment
- You will also achieve an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills