- You will be answering incoming phone calls
- Calling customers
- Provide routine clerical support, e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, and scanning
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems and respond to queries
- Appreciate and support the role of other professionals
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings as required
Customer Service Level 3.
- Able to work within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
Maths and English GCSE’s (9-4) A-C or the equivalent.
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Qualification
- You will also have full training on the systems but require basic IT skills including Excel and Outlook