We are looking for a bright, vibrant individual to join our friendly team. Within this role you will gain a significant amount of experience in account management and resolving customer issues and complaints. You will work with a number of higher skilled individuals that will provide extensive training in the day to day running of the team. You will liaise with our warehouse, accounts and sales departments and gain insight into a number of different departmental procedures and routines.
SR Mailing is a fast-growing business driving success in these uncertain times. We provide packaging products to a number of different retail and online sectors with a range of different people and business types you will be interacting with on a daily basis.
A normal day would include:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing key accounts
- Resolving customer issues
- Having a good product knowledge and advising relevant products
- Tracking parcels via communicating with courier companies and online portals
- Resolving any lost or delayed items and organising resends or refunds
- Interacting with different departments to ensure the best customer service is delivered every time
- Maintaining good relationships with all our customers
As the database of key accounts increase you will be able to take on more and more responsibility and could go on to manage the customer service team. This will allow for not only an increase in salary but will come with a number of qualifications.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Extremely comfortable with using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Comfortable in liaising directly with clients, by liaising with clients via email and telephone
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Positive attitude, bubbly personality
- Quick and good decision-making skills
GCSE or equivalent maths and English A-C/9-4
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your customer service practitioner apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be