Day to day we would like to you to:
- Speak to clients get them on board for booking new jobs within our canvassing section of the company
- Work on placing and booking jobs with supplier through to the delivery to the client.
- Assist all members of the team where possible and when asked.
- This role has the opportunity to grow into an Account Management Role for Canvassing and Sales.
- Be great at Customer Service and speaking on the phone
- Be a team player and support all members of staff
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Very approachable and chatty
- GCSE's grade 4-9 or equivalent in English and maths are desired but not essential.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Customer Services