Customer Service Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
RECONNECT HEARING CENTRES LIMITED
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
- Greet customers
- Carry out basic ear testing
- Identify any customer issues with their ears and highlight to Audiologist
- Book onward appointment for wax removal or refer for full test as appropriate
- Data input
- Maintain client records
- Some general duties on shop floor
- Phone call handling from internal colleagues and external customers
- Answering emails sent into the business
- Preparing mail shots to be sent out to existing and new customers
There is an excellent opportunity for you to progress further on successful completion of your apprenticeship and become a fully trained Hearing Aid Dispenser and then Audiologist.
Full clean driving license and access to car required for driving to work in different sites Monday or Friday. Mileage allowance will be given.
Other sites are located in within 30 minutes of the main store.
- Good communicator
- Able to work independently
- Good IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Asks for help when unsure
- Team player
- Able to follow instruction
- Positive attitude
- Has integrity
- Eye for detail
Maths and English GCSE Grade C or Level 4 or above preferred or equivalent qualifications.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
Functional skills as required.
You will be required to attend a week's training in Cheshire on the hearing aid dispenser course alongside this apprenticeship.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.