Customer Service Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
HAMPSON JONES LIMITED
- Responding quickly to online lead enquiries
- Promoting our services in a positive way
- Advising clients on the benefits of our products and services
- Creating accurate documentation for our clients and our partners
- Adhering to all regulatory compliance obligations
To be discussed at interview stage
- Working in a busy but relaxed, fun and friendly modern office
- Handforth Town Centre located close to transport links.
- Dress down Friday
- Monthly free team lunches.
- Social events throughout the year
- PAID BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY
- Extra day holiday for each year of service (Maximum 33 including public holidays)
- Incentive scheme
- Free eye tests
- Free tea/coffee
- Pension contribution scheme
- Early finish Friday
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident on the phone
- Ability to work under their own initiative as well as being a team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Somebody who enjoys talking to people and wants to achieve the best
- Competent in the use of computers & Microsoft Office programs
You will need to possess good listening skills, a pleasant phone manner and the ability to work to stretching targets in a high pressure team environment.
5 x GCSEs maths and English Grade 9-4 (A-C) or the equivalent.
Customer service practitioner standard (Level 2)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.