Customer Service Apprentice
Specs Direct (Ward End) Limited
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
- Reception duties
- Taking bookings
- Dairy management
- Meeting & Greeting customers
- Dealing with queries
- Taking messages
- Maintaining records
- Promoting our products to customers.
Developing role by doing pre eye tests with customers. Also possible opportunity to progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship/employment.
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 2 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
- Customer Service Level 2 qualification
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
- Technical certificate (industry knowledge)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.