Customer Service Apprentice
As an a Customer Service Apprentice you will be part of the main support network in the office.
Your daily duties will include:
- Handling incoming enquiries via telephone, email and Live Chat
- Directing calls to members of staff
- Processing new customer registrations
- Providing customer support and exceptional customer service
- Having good product knowledge
- Administration as appropriate
- Social media enquiries and relations
- Any other reasonable office based tasks
- 6 monthly pay reviews
Can progress on to a career with us with us as a full time employee.
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The Wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Computer Literate
- Professional Email/Business Communication
- Word, Powerpoint, Excel Literate
- Communication skills
- Good attention to detail
GCSEs A* - C /9-4 in English and maths or equivalent
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT, Employment Rights (if required)
- Responsibilities, Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.