Customer Service Apprentice
H & S Fabrics Limited
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
The apprentice will assist the Sales Office Supervisor in ensuring maximum Customer satisfaction in product quality delivery and service.
The role involves:
- Taking calls from customers by phone or in writing
- Issuing and recording of sales orders through an integrated Business operating system
- Issuing work details and despatch details to our warehouse staff as necessary
- Arranging parcel collections through freight companies
- Discussing and resolving customer complaints through
interface with other departments within the business
- Basic business administration
- Liaise with suppliers handling website enquiries
- Assisting colleagues when required
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
The intention is that we offer a 15-month apprenticeship to cover Customer Service Level 2.
If successful, we would review the work performance of the applicant over the apprenticeship period, and if satisfied, offer a further 15-month apprenticeship to cover Customer service Level 3.
At the end of successful completion of Level 3 Customer Service we would consider offering a full-time position.
- IT literate
- Good telephone manner
- Organisation skills
- Eager to learn
- Confident and enthusiastic
- GCSE in maths and English (A-C) or equivalent
- A skills-based qualification in Customer Service
- A knowledge-based qualification in Customer Service
- A behaviour-based qualification in Customer Service
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills maths (unless exempt)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.