Customer Service and Business Apprentice
TOOLKIT WEBSITES LIMITED
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about a
career in customer services. They would be at the centre of and eventually entirely manage the customer service department for the business which is a great opportunity as we’re one of the biggest web design agencies in the UK.
The role would give someone a chance to easily move into customer service supervision, account management, client escalations, etc after 15 months of training.
This opportunity will ideally suit a keen and dedicated person looking to gain valuable work experience in a rapidly growing and successful web design company.
Skills you will gain:
- Customer Services
- Web Coding (HTML & CSS)
- Digital marketing (SEO & Google Tools)
Duties will include;
- You will be responsible for updating client websites;
adding text, images, and files to help construct the finished product.
- Providing customer service support to clients
- Responding to emails and answering the phone
- Assist colleagues around the office with basic administration tasks
- Provide customer feedback and assist with queries
You will receive full training and guidance on how to perform your roles and you will gain invaluable experience in a wide range of business and web design skills.
Your working week will be:
Monday - Friday 8:45 am - 5:30 pm with a 45-minute unpaid lunch break.
Full-time employment is a potential, considering 80% of our team is ex apprentices.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Good knowledge of the web
- IT Literate
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Career driven
The candidate must have GCSE in maths and English (A-C/9--4) or equivalent
Business Administrator level 3 standard
- A skills-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A knowledge-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A behavior-based qualification in Business & Administration
- City & Guilds Business Diploma Level 3
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills Maths (unless exempt)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.