As the Customer service and administration assistant Apprentice you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with customer service, administration tasks and anything else that management might require
- Answering the phone
- Assisting with paperwork
- Inputting data and office administration
- Depending on the performance of the candidate there is the possibility of career progression
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- The person we want will have good written and verbal communication skills and will show our service users and their families the utmost respect. This is the most important aspect of the job
- The successful applicant will have a strong work ethic, be reliable and honest and be able to fit into a small office team
- Good attention to detail and good IT skills are also required
- English and maths grade 4/C or above or equivalent are desired but not essential
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-14-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 2 Customer Services