Connells Survey & Valuation Ltd is a panel management and surveying company that offers a national service to clients. Our main role is to provide mortgage valuation reports and support to our lender clients, the banks and building societies who provide the public with mortgages. We also provide more detailed survey reports for prospective purchasers.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor is multi-skilled incorporating working over a number of key teams within our Survey & Valuation Department.
- Case allocation in accordance with client / department requirements.
- Manage cases, liaising with clients for additional information and monitoring the case to ensure appointments are booked within service levels.
- Handling terms and conditions and reports for private customers.
- Provide full and accurate advice on different survey options.
- Contact key holders to book valuation / survey appointments within service level.
- Manage any post valuation queries (PVQ's) arising after the property has been inspected.
- Liaise with surveyors in relation to queries / escalations / report sign offs.
- Process fees from clients using the payment system.
- Log into call queues to assist all clients.
- Ensuring all tasks are correctly documented on the in house systems.
Ongoing support and progression.
The close date is only a guide, if a successful candidate is found the vacancy will close early.
- Ability to multi task and actively use a variety of IT systems and resources
- Use of Microsoft office
- Previous telephone handling skills
- Previous office experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advocate for the Company; exemplary attitude to work; professional
- Demonstrates flexibility to meet the changing needs of our clients, the department and the company
- Enjoys working under pressure, and responds well to deadlines
- Organised and focused
- Consistently exceeds client service expectations
- Team player
- Volunteers and positively contributes to enhancing team performance
- Courteous, helpful, loyal and professional; proactive in finding solutions; goes the extra mile
- Meticulous approach to work with a keen attention to detail
- Will examine all aspects of a case before deciding on the best course of action
- Pro-active in identifying and escalating issues
- Excellent communicator
- Can communicate on all levels and varies approach accordingly
- Actively seeks self-development
Desirable - GCSE English and maths Grade C/4 or equivalent or above.
Training ProvidedCustomer Service Practitioner Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English