Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship - Intermediate (Level 2)
Calex UK Ltd
** We are still recruiting. Please note that the start of this apprenticeship may be delayed due to the coronavirus situation. If your application is progressed then you will hear from the recruitment team within 3 working days of you application and invited to participate in a phone interview. During this phone interview we will provide further clarification with regards anticipated programme commencement. **
A Vehicle Service Advisor deals directly with customers and acts as a go-between between the customer and Service Technicians scheduling vehicle service work. They will handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Their duties may vary slightly from employer to employer depending on the size of the company but they commonly include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
- Booking/scheduling vehicle services
- Liaising with customers about any additional work required
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
- There are lots of opportunities to develop your career within our expanding business. Your early development is carefully mapped through your Apprenticeship journey with your learning focussed toward achieving an industry-recognised qualification
- This is the grounding for your future development within the network and opportunities exist once qualified to further develop your skills and to move into new roles
- All of our opportunities receive a really good response and so we're looking for you to demonstrate why you stand out from the crowd. We're not looking for the finished article; rather we want to identify those people that are ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to learn, who are excited by the prospect of working with our fantastic, technologically advanced vehicles and really engage in the recruitment process
- The Volvo Academy commits to supporting the development of its Apprentices technical, employability and broader personal development skills, to ensure they can progress and develop their career
- Willingness to learn
- Team working/working with others
- The motivation for the role/automotive and engineering interest
- Personal responsibility and career ownership
Prior Attainment GCSE (or equivalent) grade A-C or 8-4 in maths and English. Predicated grades are accepted
In Scotland, applicants must have or be predicted to achieve National 4 or above in English and maths and either a Science or Technical subject. Standard Grades 1-4 and Intermediates are also accepted.
Equivalent grades include:
- BTEC first diplomas and certificates
- OCR Nationals
- Key Skills Level 2
- Essential Skills (Wales)
- Functional Skills Level 2
- Core Skills (Scotland)
Our Apprenticeship Programme is an excellent way of ensuring we have high-quality people working within our business. We're looking for ambitious candidates ready to take ownership of their development work hard to achieve their potential and grow with an ambitious employer.
The Programme typically lasts for 14 months and you'll achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
We will support you to gain your Functional Skills Core Skills in Scotland if you require them in Maths and English.
Block training is complemented by a combination of regular coaching visits from one of our experienced Coaches as well as Virtual Classroom sessions and E-Learning modules.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.