- Answering and directing calls; directing calls and messages accordingly
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Meeting room bookings
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Taking deliveries and distributing to employees
- Assist with manging the recycling within the office
- Carry out secretarial responsibilities, such as preparing letters, answering telephone, taking messages and replying to e-mails
- Updating details
- Filing, photocopying, typing, archiving, etc.
- Assist in completing stationery check list and reporting requirements
- Banking of cheques, taking letters / parcels to the Post Office
- Ensuring all relevant documentation are received, stored correctly and dealt with accordingly
- Liaising with Clients, Subcontractors, Suppliers and other third parties, professionally.
- Assist the accounts department with obtaining the relevant information from new subcontractors and supplier, to enable accounts to be set up on company software packages (i.e., sage, estimating software, construct etc.)
We appreciate that not every candidate will have experience of the job role out lined above, so we are offering full training and will provide support and relevant on the job training to develop the successful candidate.
It is not essential for you to come from a building services background, although this would be an advantage.
Full-time permanent role within the company.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- Minimum A-C/8-4 GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English
- Customer Service Practitioner level 2
- Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Customer Services