ResponsibilitiesCustomer Service Advisors are highly valued members of the aftersales team with responsibility for communication between the customer and the workshop. Our advisors know that customer service is more than completing the job - it's about understanding the customer’s expectations, anticipating their future needs, and building long term trusted relationships.
• Serving and assisting customers with their queries and needs
• Manage all service telephone, email and walk-in enquiries.
• Meet and greet customers, qualify work, and identify customer’s additional needs at vehicle drop-off
• Continuously seek to improve customer service feedback by identifying service improvement opportunities within the aftersales department and sharing any customer feedback with the management team
• Ensure customer expectations and requirements are identified, and successfully managed throughout the customer service journey.
• Collect and manage customer information to ensure accurate details are captured
• Efficiently manage customer communication through repairs with timely progress updates and gaining
• Maintain knowledge of Toomey's retention products and services upselling where appropriate.
• To discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer, where appropriate.
• Confidently present our services and products
Toomey is hiring for their Nissan, Renault, Vauxhall and Peugeot Dealerships.
Salary is based on National Minimum Wage.
Future ProspectsPotential to lead onto a full-time position with ongoing training
Skills Required• Good general computer skills as this will be your daily workstation, • Confident and good communication skills with the ability to talk to customers • Good at making rapport and instilling confidence with the brand
Qualities Required• Must be approachable, smart/presentable, punctual and friendly
Qualifications RequiredMaths and English at A*- C
Training ProvidedThe qualification is aimed at individuals more advanced in their interpersonal skills and with experience of working with customers. The Customer Service Specialist Level 3 qualification will include Function Skills at Level 2 unless exemptions apply. Completion will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual membership at Professional Level.