Wage advertised is for 16–17-year-olds National Minimum Wage for age is paid.
We the largest Approved Nissan Independent Dealership and customers are the focus of all Nissan do, and we’re committed to providing the highest levels of service and aftercare. Our Apprentice Customer Service advisors are highly valued members of the aftersales service forming part of a
team who communicate between the customer and the workshop with a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
- Learn how to serve and assist customers with their queries and needs via telephone, email and walk-in enquiries
- Develop confidence to meet and greet customers to qualify work, and identify customer’s additional needs at vehicle drop-off
- Work collectively to seek to improve customer service through identifying service improvement opportunities within the aftersales department
- Learn to understand customer expectations to successfully manage the customer service journey
- Collect and manage customer information to ensure accurate details are captured
- Learn how to manage customer communication through repairs with timely progress updates
- Maintain knowledge of Nissan retention products and services upselling where appropriate
- To discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer, where appropriate·
- Learn to confidently present our services and products
- People focused with the confidence and personality to develop long term customer relationships
- Possess good communication skills
- Able to learn and work with processes and guidelines with good core administration skills to accurately capture customer details
This can lead to a full time position with ongoing training.
For this position, National Minimum Wage for age is paid.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good general computer skills as this will be your daily workstation
- Confident and good communication skills with the ability to talk to customers
- Must be approachable
- Punctual and friendly
Advanced Customer Service Specialist Standard.
You will receive on-going training and development within your role to support with the opportunity to experience other departments within the dealership to develop and apply your apprenticeship alongside product and service training.