At DX you will be working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
- Communicate with customers at all levels, appropriately and professionally
- Build environment of continuous improvement
- Support the Customer Service Manager with daily processes
- Work with Operations to ensure high service levels to mitigate against Risk and reduce number of Lost customers
- Accept all incoming Customer calls and log all information and escalate as required
- Ensure all training both internally and externally is completed within timescales
- Manage escalations daily, ensuring all call-backs, checks and resolutions are made within a timely manner
- Ensure the Customer experience is first class – the customer is the priority at all times
- Ongoing Training and Learning
- The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- A high level of IT literacy and an ability to adapt those skills to quickly learn DX systems
- Good basic financial understanding
- Communicates effectively and openly at all levels and via all channels. Excellent listening and reasoning skills
- Shows great attention to deal with an ability to understand root cause of complex problems
- Adept at conflict management and resolution
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Passionate about delivery Great service to our Customers every time
- No qualifications required!
Alongside this job role, you also will be studying towards your:
Customer Service Practitioner L2
Functional Skills in English and Maths