To support business growth, our client has an immediate requirement for an Customer Service Advisor Apprentice who will operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters relating to your accounts. The job will require you to build strong, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Adding to this, there will also be an element of administration tasks. You will be working closely with various departments which is why having a full understanding of the product, and how the product and service is delivered to the customer is important.
Customer Service Advisor Apprentice duties to include the following:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure that customer needs are met
- Fault diagnosis and contacting the relevant teams to resolve
- Handling basic billing enquiries
- Prepare reports on account status
- Administrative duties including filing paperwork for lease documents and updating the CRM
- Fantastic career progression opportunities and personal development.
- There may be the opportunity to move into a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Generous annual leave package, plus your birthday off every year
- Bonuses, recognition and prizes for hard work, and employee of the month/year awards
- Different incentives for hitting KPIs
- Company-wide events and trips
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice role, you will need to have the following skills:
- Passionate about the customer experience, and providing the best service possible
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Affinity for technology and innovation; a natural interest for the latest technology and being part of the startup culture
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Telecommunications experience preferred but not required
- GCSEs in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 are required.
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.