- Communicate effectively over the phone with a focus group to carry out market research surveys.
- Build rapport with your customers to develop relationships.
- Align the features and benefits of our products and services to meet your customer’s needs.
- Promote our brand values and USPs.
- Resolve customer service issues.
- Ensure calls are conducted professionally & efficiently, as a main representative of zest.
- Undertake any necessary administration tasks.
- Adhere to call compliance and FCA guidelines.
- Act as an ambassador for the company and department, championing Zest values.
- Possibility for full-time role on completion
- Salary £10,000 per annum, rising to £12,000 after successful probation
- Professionally accredited qualification – Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 – 15 month course
- Fully supported apprenticeship training program with dedicated coach
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- A full staff social calendar, modern offices and great recreation facilities
- Good communication skills
- Proactive with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Keen and interested
- Willingness to earn
- Good timekeeping
- Team player
- Demonstrate curiosity and a growth mindset with a willingness to learn
- 5 GCSEs grades at A*-C/9-4 or equivalent level (including English Language and maths)
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner