What will the apprentice be doing?
- Raise Sales orders and purchase orders
- Checking over orders to ensure all details are correct
- Liaising with internal teams to obtain information relating to sales orders
- Responsible for updating due dates in our systems and ongoing management
- Running reports and analysing data
- General administration and data entry to support the teams and in line with departmental objectives
- Delivery Discrepancies & Accounts Payable invoice management
- Developing a good understanding of IT systems used
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Business Administration Level 3 Standard apprenticeship with Babington
This will be delivered via online and face to face workshops whilst working on the job with the support of tutors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is no guarantee of a permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship programme.
However, Computacenter apprentices have historically either remained in the team or moved to other parts of our large global company after completion.
Reality CheckYou will need to do additional training if you do not have English and Maths GCSE prior to joining the programme. We would like individuals who are confident using computer software, like MS Office and email want to work in a team, have communication skills both in person and in writing. Be well organised and keen to learn and develop.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade A-C or 9-5) Desired