What will the apprentice be doing?
- Undertake apprenticeship programme training
- Developing a good understanding of IT systems
- Efficient, prompt and accurate standard order entry according to Customer specific Service Level Agreements
- Process sales orders in line with process specification and requirements utilising a variety of system tools.
- Check purchase orders to ensure all details are correct
- Liaising with internal service providers and teams
- Processing returns
- Resolving order and invoices queries
- Undertake relevant training
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Business Administration Level 3 Standard apprenticeship with Babington
This will be delivered via online and face to face workshops whilst working on the job
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is no guarantee of a permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship programme. However apprentices have progressed and moved onto different areas of Computacenter after completion.
Reality CheckYou will need to do additional training if you do not have English and Maths GCSE prior to joining the programme. We would like individuals who are confident using computer software, like MS Office and email want to work in a team, have communication skills both in person and in writing. Be well organised and keen to learn and develop.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade A-C or 9-5) Desired