What will the apprentice be doing?
Your daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responding to all inbound customer messages, via email, SMS or social media
- Working with the operations and product teams to ensure all product complaints are appropriately logged
- Proactively engaging with current and potential brand fans on social media
- Analysing and sharing customer feedback and insights
- Making sure our VIP customers feel valued by helping to implement loyalty tactics
- Helping to maintain the Pip & Nut website
- Working on wider business projects
- Making cost-conscious decisions when meeting customer and business needs
- Making sure every interaction a customer has with Pip & Nut is positive
- Continue to improve and evolve the value we deliver through our customer services as part of progressing our Bcorp commitments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This apprenticeship is aimed at senior members of the customer service team who tend to be points for escalated enquiries while being an advocate for best practice across their teams.
Delivery of the standard is based around a number of modules, each consisting of introduction, training, personal study, completion and observation. We use Smart Screen which is an online hosted resource mapped to the apprenticeship.
The standard is delivered remotely through a combination of monthly one to one sessions of around 2 - 2.5 hours, and where this is a cohort, monthly knowledge sessions of an hour to introduce each knowledge module, due to the scope of knowledge covered there would be two sessions per module (8 sessions).
All delivery for the apprenticeship is remote so the apprentice will be at their workplace for this time and will achieve a 'Customer Service Specialist L3' qualification upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Main areas covered in the apprenticeship are:
- Business Knowledge and Understanding
- Customer Journey Knowledge
- Knowing your Customers and their Needs / Customer Insight
- Customer Service Culture and Environmental Awareness
- Business focused service delivery
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Working with your customers / customer insights
- Customer service performance
- Service improvement
Behaviours / Attitudes:
- Develop self
- Ownership/ Responsibility
- Team working
Each module covers aspects of knowledge, skills and behaviours and helps the learner build the experience and portfolios they need to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
End Point Assessment is based around a work-based project based on a live business challenge, an observation and a professional discussion around the learner’s portfolio.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A future role is not guaranteed, however as a growing business it is likely that there could be an opportunity for the right candidate.
Reality CheckLondon based
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Customer care skills, Logical, Confident
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential