What will the apprentice be doing?
Remit are delighted to be recruiting for an Apprentice Customer Experience Advisor on behalf of Cox Automotive at their Leeds Site (LS26 0JE). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established family run business and start your career surrounded by world leading experts!
Duties to include:
- Communicating with customers through telephone calls and emails
- Providing world class customer service
- Dealing with existing customer queries
- Setting up new buyers and vendor accounts
- Data entry
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3. On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 3 Business Administrator standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English & maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a huge potential for progression within the company.
Skills RequiredAnalytical skills, Communication skills, Organisation skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D 3-9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade A*-D 3-9) Desired