Kuehne + Nagel have an extensive network of Customer Care Locations across the UK providing excellent customer service to our customers. These locations are supported by powerful operational centres who ensure that our shipments move on time across Air and Sea.
Our apprenticeship is a 2 year programme, combining practical on-the-job training with study towards the Level 3 International Freight Forwarding apprenticeship. You will work within a successful team while learning everything you need to know whilst supported by your peers, your managers and the apprenticeship team within Kuehne+Nagel.
The Customer Care teams are responsible for ensuring that our customers experience is a positive one each and every time they engage with Kuehne + Nagel.
Our customer care specialists are responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up, interaction with your sales colleagues and equally as important, ensuring that our operational care centres (OCC’s) have all of the necessary information to be able to execute on our customer behalf.
We’ll train you on everything you need to know to be successful in your role.
What we ask of you is to:
- Be Accountable – take ultimate ownership at all times
- Be Brave – to step out of your comfort zone in a supportive environment
- Be Adaptable – be a team player and work on items that make the branch work
- Be Valuable – focus on activities that add value
Good Reasons to Join:
We believe that every individual can add to Kuehne+Nagel and that together we can shape our future by how we move the world today. Join us in our journey to connect people and goods through innovative and sustainable logistics solutions. We offer you real career prospects and an engaging working atmosphere.
At Kuehne+Nagel, you are always part of a team - because great things can only be achieved together. You will be joining an amazing group of apprentices and can look forward to a competitive starting salary, attractive benefits and an Apprentice NUS discount card, support to achieve professionally recognised qualifications and a network of mentors, line managers and friends to help you along your journey.
This position will start late April/early May.
Candidates must be available to work full-time from this point onwards.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Five GCSEs at grades 9-3/A*-D including maths & English (or equivalent qualifications)
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 International Freight Forwarding Specialist Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required