This role is based within the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Administrator Apprentice will have the opportunity to gain experience and understanding in the following:
- General office administration
- Stock enquiries, quotations and order processing
- Answering and actioning telephone calls, emails etc.
- Corresponding in a professional manner
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Importance of providing excellent customer service
- Understanding sales strategies / brand management
- Understanding and following Company procedures
All activities will be under supervision initially and the Apprentice will have the opportunity to learn about various computer software packages to support the work carried out. As they gain in experience, they will be given lots of opportunities to develop and take additional responsibility.
- There is the potential for a full-time permanent position to be offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship
- This role may lead to a permanent role as a Commercial Co-ordinator within the Customer Care Team
- 25 days annual leave
- Free car parking
- Health cash back scheme
It is essential that the Customer Care Administrator Apprentice has an aptitude for customer service.
Other essential qualities include:
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and motivated
- Keen to develop new skills
- Enthusiastic to learn
- GCSEs in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 are required
- A level English / maths or equivalent level 3 qualification preferred
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.