SMH Fleet Solutions is a well-established, independently owned and growing business specialising in the field of vehicle logistics and fleet management working on behalf of a range of vehicle manufacturers, dealerships and leasing companies. We are a market leader in our field and proud of our reputation for excellent service.
- Responsible for daily opening post and franking outgoing mail
- Responsible for the tidiness of reception area
- Assist all teams within Customer Care with all reasonable requests
- Answer incoming calls and re-direct/take messages where necessary
- To collect and dispose of all confidential waste
- Assist with ordering vehicles and related paperwork
- Assist with ensuring all accounts are administered within service levels of the individual contracts meeting both the needs of the customer and the business
- To liaise with the operational teams to ensure that the individual contractual service levels are being met and bringing any shortfall to the attention of the Customer Service Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and strive to consistently exceed expectations
- Where appropriate, administer new vehicles received from Manufacturer for delivery, together with relevant paperwork
- Assist with ensuring all aspects of invoicing for each contract are administered accurately and within agreed timescales
- Day to day filing for all accounts
As an expanding business we have plenty of opportunities in advancement, whether that be further training or a position within one of our teams.
An interview and spending time with the current team.
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Confident speaker
GCSE maths and English (or equivalent) preferred but not essential as Functional skills can be delivered.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
- On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
Diploma Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner or Level 3 in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills