The CRM/ Data Analysis Apprentice will be responsible for:
- Helping to manage/develop the CRM system
- Data input, quality control, data extracts, and reporting
- Point of contact for general CRM queries
- Managing and improving the quality of data
- Assisting management of the Data Change Management inbox, acting as a quality control check for client/contact data updates
- Assisting with active data and system configuration tasks
There is the intention for a full-time permanent position to be offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship. Future progression routes include CRM Specialist, Data Analyst or Data Manager.
- Occasional early finish Fridays
- Christmas closure for 2 weeks
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Permanent position available upon completion of Apprenticeship
It is essential that the CRM/ Data Analysis Apprentice has:
- Computer literacy Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skill
- Attention to detail
- GCSEs in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 are required.
Training to be provided: Level 3 Data Technician Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 21 month apprenticeship which includes 16 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.