Creative Venue Technician Apprenticeship
White Light Ltd
The National College Creative Industries
- To assist with the preparation, repair and maintenance of lighting, sound and video equipment for hire and sales contracts
- Depending on your increasing ability you will gradually work and attend onsite events with our Events and Servicing departments or streamline into specific Technical Departments
- You will have the opportunity work on live events and attend a work placement to ensure you cover a full range of work in operating and then striking live events
- Daily contact would be to the Supervisors/Managers in the Warehouse departments you are attached to
- Loading and unloading of trucks and the checking in of equipment. This gives our apprentices the grounding in our equipment and its’ maintenance and use - vital to a technical role in our industry
New opportunities and a qualification gained.
A lot of physical, warehouse work involved.
Please be realistic about when you will be able to start with us.
- None required
- An interest/passion for the industry
- Punctual and reliable
- Relating to others and working as a member of a team
- Enthusiastic, willing and flexible approach
- Maintain WL confidentiality at all times
- To carry out your duties/responsibilities in a manner that reflects the Core Values of White Light at all times
This Level 3 “Creative Venue Technician “ apprenticeship is a mixture of on the job training and 20% off the job training which has to be completed during the apprenticeship.
You will be given study time however you must also have the commitment to achieve and record the required evidence of work, written, visual and digital.
Together with the college we deliver specific training courses to achieve the necessary base skills and certification that is recognised and required in the industry. Our training provider is the National College of Creative Industries.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free