- Picking up and dropping off passengers
- Picking up and delivering various packages to specified properties within the last mile (City Centre).
- Being able to understand App based technology (Full training given)
- Carefully planning travel routes to ensure our guests get to their destinations on time.
- Obtaining online receipts “signatures” upon completion of cargo delivery.(training given)
- Maintaining accurate records (training given)
- Communicate regularly with our Admin team providing updates and receiving instructions for bespoke pick-ups / drop off.
Due to the nature of our business, successful applicants will need to undertake the required measures to obtain a Private Hire Licence issued by Coventry City Council. We will help you with this process.
Anyone with a valid Private hire Taxi Licence – We would love to hear from you!
There may be a permanent role available to you upon completion of your apprenticeship.
- Keen Cyclist – Good Stamina and overall fitness
- Good knowledge of road safety regulations
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to use GPS devices
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Effective communication Skills
- Reliable and punctual
You must be physically fit and be able to adapt to challenging circumstances, be knowledgeable of road safety regulations as well as demonstrating exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Valid private hire Licence – We will support the right applicant with this process.
- Level 3 Customer Service (15 months)
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Impact Training
(This will be bespoke onsite tutoring and a blended learning approach will be taken.)