What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide project and operational support as directed by your line manager
- Communicate with and develop relationships with external customers / stakeholders
- Lead a project to improve a process or implement operation change that contributes the the team operations
- To work with the Management Team, Policy Designers, Service Designers and User Researchers providing support on project delivery, asset management, and scheduling activities
- Draft briefs and presentations in relation to project governance (agendas, boards, management team meetings); proactively support / coach 2 or more colleagues to produce documents and learn a skill / task or process
- Contribute to reports, project plans and written presentations, which also includes liasing with relevant people to gather information and evidence
- Employing relevant project delivery principles, skills and tools to carry out a variety of daily and weekly tasks to assist in the planning and preparation of team activities
- To provide an administrative function in organising and chairing meetings, which will typically involve note taking and sharing, booking, and organising meetings
- To draft correspondence and respond to requests for information from internal and external partners
- Make improvements to project and team working practices, using your initiative and instinct to suggest potential solutions
- Manages resources and takes responsibilities for team logistics (e.g. venue booking, diary management)
- To gain knowledge and understanding of Camden Council policies and procedures and the practical application of the Camden Ways of Working to best serve citizens and businesses
- To meet all learning commitments of the apprenticeship as directed by the line manager and the training provider. This could include presentations, gathering evidence for your portfolio, written assignments, and exams
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Training Provider: WKCIC
- One day a week+some attendance at Webinars
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential job progression and a qualification.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness
Qualifications RequiredNVQ or SVQ Level 1 or equivalent Maths and English (Grade Level 1) Essential