Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain appropriate systems and processes for the Corporate team, to ensure effective ways of working including: maintaining team rotas, coordinating team meetings, managing the Team inbox, and filtering queries effectively
- Undertake project work as required, such as supporting with stewardship events, emergency support in activation in addition to organisation of travel when required and team away days
- Support the Corporate Relations Team in delivering fundraising initiatives to maximise potential of partners, including assisting with event management and providing initial research on prospect plans for specific companies as requested
- Develop expertise in Salesforce database with the aim of becoming the expert user in the team to flexibly support any ad-hoc requests and troubleshooting, submit due diligence requests, maintain existing and upload new contact records, and support the team to navigate the global and UNICEF UK system
- Develop positive relationships with Database and Finance teams to act as main point of contact for all financial-related requests within the team, such as coding income, issuing transfers and wider coordination with global teams
Completing your apprenticeship is only the beginning of your career! You could progress onto another higher apprenticeship, or consider applying for a permanent role in Unicef or another organisation.
- Supporter driven and mission aligned
- Committed to children and their rights and motivated to work towards achieving a world that is fit for every child
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen. Communicates effectively with colleagues, including senior individuals, to manage expectations and push back where appropriate
- Demonstrates patience and perseverance during setbacks and challenges.
GCSE English & maths 9-4/A*-C or equivalent.
Advanced Data Technician Standard.
The Multiverse Digital Business Accelerator is a 13 month programme of high-quality training to develop you as data-driven business professional and provide world-class coaching to propel you on the route to the boardroom. Over 13 months, you will uncover the inner workings of successful companies, from understanding business fundamentals to navigating data in organisations, project management and personal development.
Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.