We have an exciting opportunity to create a new communications platform that is interactive with partner activity, friendly and easy to use. This new platform will transform the way we work, allowing us to solve business problems, make decisions, and drive results.
- Working with the Communications Lead in maintaining and developing the internal web portal
- Configure initial pages and permissions ready for the internal web portal launch
- Understands role based permissions and implement these effectively
- Configure pages to be controlled by area admins
- Configure web portal collaborative features
- Design and administer the look and feel of starter pages including group culture and message
- Oversee the daily administration of the web portal
- Troubleshoot problems related to upgrades, releases, fixes and enhancements
- Provide end user support to ensure adoption and ease of use
- Perform regular system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of the system
- Manage data integrity issues (e.g. duplicate data)
- Measuring consumption rates/metrics etc.
- To continuously develop and update own knowledge and skills within the job role
- Assisting with day-to-day management of the Communications email inbox and cover essential communication activities in the absence of the Communications Lead
Please note that the start date is subject to change.
Future ProspectsA permanent position for the right candidate
Reality Check• Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday! • The option to buy extra holidays • An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse) • Pension Scheme • Colleague Discount • “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues • Life assurance • Contributory Private Health Care • Charity Leave • Free Car Parking • Cycle to Work Scheme
- Good understanding of layout design principles
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills
- Ability to gather and implement requirements
- Good understanding of technology including Microsoft Office 365’s productivity suite with tools like Word, Exchange, Excel, SharePoint and Teams.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Interested in growing an exciting, new group wide platform from the ground up
- Passion for People and Pets
- Customer and colleague-centric with a focus on service delivery
- Enjoy being part of a busy team, be flexible to take on the challenges this brings
- A high level of confidentiality
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Enthusiastic, positive and determined
- Authentic and straight forward
- Embrace change with a proactive approach
- Champion of ‘doing the right thing’
- Enjoys working within defined processes and procedures
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Junior Content Producer Level 3 apprenticeship.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!