Launched in 2010 we have seen extensive growth through 2020 and will continue this with this new role.
As an business, we specialise in not just building websites that work, but ensuring they are well optimised, performant and secure. When we create a website we take on the “technical” role for our clients to ensure that they have the right tools to enable their business to flourish.
Whilst being responsible for improvements on clients sites, the role will also involve web hosting technical support, and additionally improvements and maintenance of our internal websites / systems.
Main elements of the role will include Copywriting, Photo Editing, Photography, and Social Media Strategy.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with colleagues, you will take and interpret creative and content briefs to turn them into unique designs for clients
- Research, prepare and develop the media message, treatment and execution to maximise audience engagement – in response to these briefs
- Write treatments, storyboards and scripts for your ideas
- Support the team with social media postings
- To present your ideas and proposals to colleagues and, on occasion, clients
- This is an apprenticeship position, so you will be required to attend all training sessions and deliver work towards your qualification
- Being up to date and on trend with artistic, social, marketing developments
- Understand and develop your knowledge about technology
- Uploading and managing the distribution of content online
- This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to achieve a Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship. Thereafter, there is scope to progress within the company in a full time capacity
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Creative Flair
- Creative thinker with a keen understanding of colour, typography and layout
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
- Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English maths and IT are preferable
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard