The responsibilities include:
- Creation and distribution of monthly newsletters
- Creation of video content for marketing purposes
- Working with the Marketing Manager to grow social me-dia presence on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Creation of short videos as explainers for social media and learning zone
- Taking photographs for social media and brand awareness
- Assisting with creating infographics
- Could move onto a permanent Content Producer
- Will be working in a small team
- Good understanding of English language
- Use of Office pack
- Attention to detail
- Motivated individual looking to develop content skills
- Ideally educated to A level (or equivalent) or above
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths preferred
The Cambridge Marketing College are a boutique apprentice provider – small, agile and responsive as well as expert in marketing, digital marketing and PR. Being small, we are personal and bespoke. All our tutors are practising marketing professionals.
Teaching is online, with a bespoke learning zone, webinars and one to one tutorials.
Functional skills if needed.